Cocaine on the Brain
As it rush's through the note
And up into my nose,
Theres no better feeling
Every coke head knows.
But as quick as I got it
I've sniffed all my coke.
One twenty on the 8-ball,
Im definatley broke
'No worries mate,
I'll do it on tick.'
Free for tonight and
This stuffs sick.
Guts turn cos
Im in debt,
Im full of
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cocaine on the Brain by James Grayson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Free in doing, gajanan mishra
- The manners to follow while elders get u.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Zerschlagene Heart:, Sherry Painter
- Haiku- Oh flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Addiction, Jared Hirsch
- Exceptional, gajanan mishra
- Bloom Dream - Blütentraum, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- जोँ सोरजिगिरिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- poor perfect pirate, Mandolyn Davidson
- Awaiting for Battle, Maverick Jones