Adam M. Snow
A Heart Unswaying
A heart unswaying on the water surface.
What burden is this; a love without a tragedy?
Such frail the human soul,
who are we to judge?
So easy are we to drown,
like a heart unswaying on the water surface,
so heavy that it sinks.
Adam M. Snow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Heart Unswaying by Adam M. Snow )
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash