Journey of my mind still pending…
The heart is wound yet not healed up.
My aches were not filled with care
A tear touches another tear..
Mind still not woke up…
Love that left in the middle of journey…
My feelings and Emotions are in dilemma
Emotions has to live up or wipe off
Mind still restless…
Those care that tenderly love I deserve?
My life goes behind the curve
Journey of my love still pending…
Even I don’t know where I would be landing…
Again the fruit of love ripe off
Now mind behave diplomat
Feelings are confused…
Mind still abused…
Is Feelings and emotions again revive
Is it so?
Mind never takes rest…
Journey of my life still survive
Life is churning, the never ending journey
journey of my life still pending……………
Vanessa Hernandez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Journey by Vanessa Hernandez )
- My Home, Fatima Nusairat
- Strength is POWER!, Rosa. L Tenezaca
- With love at once, hasmukh amathalal
- Through A Puppet's Eyes (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Illusion perpetuates., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love inspired meetings inspire, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Autumn, Deborah Kelley
- Fear of God?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Keep On Groovin', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Benefits For Them Do Not Exist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)