A Kiss From Daddy's Little Girl
Daddy, do you miss me?
Daddy, will you kiss me?
Daddy, when are you coming home?
Daddy, are you all alone?
Daddy, why did you go to war?
Daddy, I can't take it anymore.
Daddy, you're always in my heart,
Daddy, it hurts that we're apart.
Daddy, I know why you fight,
Daddy, nightmares fill my night.
Daddy, I'm still your little girl.
Daddy, you're still all my world.
Daddy, I pray you are doing fine.
Daddy, you're always on my mind.
Daddy, you were always there.
Daddy, remember, when you brushed my hair?
Daddy, words cannot explain,
Daddy, my tears fall like rain.
Daddy, I just want to sit and cry,
Daddy, ....Please....Please...Please don't die.
Philip Lore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Kiss From Daddy's Little Girl by Philip Lore )
- - - I Miss You So Much- -, Ali Sabry
- Letter To A Purist, Sylvia Plath
- Watercolor Of Grantchester Meadows, Sylvia Plath
- - How can I say farewell to you-, Ali Sabry
- The Shrike, Sylvia Plath
- - My Lovely Beauty Lady Let Me Forget Th.., Ali Sabry
- The Ravaged Face, Sylvia Plath
- Channel Crossing, Sylvia Plath
- - - You Come Back To Me At End- -, Ali Sabry
- - You Are The Most Beautiful Girl In Who.., Ali Sabry
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 9 - 1937)
Udiah (witness to Yah)