A Knight in Shining Armor
I wish I was, a Knight in shining armor,
To Guard you while you sleep.
And bring you dreams Of intense ardor,
And lovely memories to keep.
Or a valiant prince to kiss your lips,
And wake you from your dreams.
Or a poet to read you verse and quips,
Underneath the full moons beams.
I wish I had a Golden Charger, strong,
To carry you away.
To a castle high where you belong,
Where you and I would stay.
And all around would wait on you,
And grant your every whim.
And I would dress you in gold and blue,
And serve you till my eyes would dim.
But you are my queen, in everyway,
And I live just for you.
And together we will spend our days,
Just like when love was new.
Juan Olivarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Knight in Shining Armor by Juan Olivarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi
- EVERY POEM HAS ITS PHILOSOPHER AND ITS P.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going to meet an end, gajanan mishra