The Poet Keri
A Leap of Faith
By: Poet Keri
A Leap of Faith is a jump,
when you decide to, you feel a lump.
You do not know your decided fate,
You hope you decided right, maybe too late...
God will help,
Just like he did with Michael Phelps.
When you jump, you jump with Faith,
and you never doubt your gut feeling.
But whatever you decided, it's up to you,
Leap with Faith, like Scooby Doo!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Leap of Faith by The Poet Keri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- you remain in my head like an infection, Mandolyn Davidson
- Something nags me!, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Cosmology, Don Tiedemann
- In Lamplight, Don Tiedemann
- Denouncing Trinity, Richard Thripp
- A Hollow Spaceship, Richard Thripp
- My Worn Heart, Liilia Talts Morrison
- 1912 through 1916, Richard Thripp
- Monarch Butterfly, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Mooch Winnipeg, jerome moore