The Poet Keri
By: Poet Keri
The Sunshine shines its rays up into the sky,
The Sunshine, beautiful and high.
The Sunshine, letting light into the world,
The Sunshine, what tells us is day and shines till 12.
The Sunshine, a prosperous shine, lighting the world.
The Poet Keri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sunshine by The Poet Keri )
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- Trippin, John Masaitis
- LAst goodbye, Barbara Dixion
- Letterescence, Jole Hans