The Poet Keri
By: Poet Keri
Words can form by our tongue,
They can stay or they can be flung.
Words can be soothing, like a gentle pat,
Or they can be hurtful, like a loud PWHAT!
Words can be butterflies, flying in the air
Or they can be crows, full of dark in their lair.
But for all we know, we invented them
And for what can happen, things can change.
We can invent new ones,
As some old ones run.
But in the end, that is how we speak,
and conversation grows with words and will peak.
A Poem about Words today by Poet Keri!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Words by The Poet Keri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI