Don't lie and say you love me,
I know you don't at all.
This mission that you are on,
will drive me up the wall.
I'm not quitting any vice,
until I see your face,
Then I'll do as you please,
and get my sub space.
You're not in charge this time Sir,
It took me too long to get here,
where I make the decisions now,
If you don't like it, don't stay near.
You screwed it up the first time,
didn't realize I'm a prize.
And now you'll risk it all again,
and break off all our ties.
Lilyann Monahan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A lie by Lilyann Monahan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Puddles Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE MORE THAN WHAT W.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rembrandt, Phil Soar
- Margrit Biever Mondavi…..Happy Birthday .., James B. Earley
- Symbols Unremembered, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Restoration, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Lovely Fact, Naveed Akram
- Road to Black, Amateur Vagabond
- Her Unconditional Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Lead Me Into Light, Valerie Dohren