Don't lie and say you love me,
I know you don't at all.
This mission that you are on,
will drive me up the wall.
I'm not quitting any vice,
until I see your face,
Then I'll do as you please,
and get my sub space.
You're not in charge this time Sir,
It took me too long to get here,
where I make the decisions now,
If you don't like it, don't stay near.
You screwed it up the first time,
didn't realize I'm a prize.
And now you'll risk it all again,
and break off all our ties.
Lilyann Monahan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A lie by Lilyann Monahan )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis