A life lived and lost
I used to live my life
I was once a happy lass.
Now my life is lost.
Nothing is right.
Everythink is wrong.
My life is lost.
My life is not my own.
Never will be the same again.
My life used to be mine
Now its been taken over
By forces from beyond.
They want to controll me.
They want me gone.
They think im thick
ButI aint I no the truth
Amy Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A life lived and lost by Amy Kerswell )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Funereal, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Heart of the Night, Emmanuel George Cefai
- This Hideous Height, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Just Once, Eugene Latumbo
- Bruising the earth steps, Emmanuel George Cefai
- A man, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Ayi! when the fields turned red, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I am a bird, Hanh Chau
- Delusion, Modou George
- White-Out Swim, Nika McGuin