A million tears
A million tears cryed.
Still the hurt lingers on.
The greif stays with meeach day.
I miss you more each day.
A millionn words spoken.
Sadly they cant bring you back.
You are an angel now.
Who flys high up above.
Your the one I loved so very dear.
I still hold you in my heart.
As I shed another tear.
If tears could of brought you back.
You would be here today.
Only no matter how many a tear shad
Sadly things dont work that way.
Amy Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A million tears by Amy Kerswell )
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
- City Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Everything is Measured, Aftab Alam
- Butterfly of joy, Aftab Alam
- Chords Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1915 - 2000)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)