a lost smile
I think of all my smiles that I've worn,
which hide my sorrows underneath.
No one seems to notice that,
I'm going through so much grief.
I cry and cry inside my pretty little tired eyes,
no one actually seems to realize,
what is presently going inside.
I'm going far away from everyone.
That no one seems to see my real pain.
My heart is totally broken after so much suffering,
unable to face anyone.
It feels like it's the last of my life,
As i have got no support by my side.
I have really started to abhor myself and
have started to find things quite uncertain.
I find people to be quite ignorant towards me,
as it is, i know they are idyllic without me.
I am very puzzled at present,
What to do? Is my situation.
I only meet illusive people in this inconsiderate world.
I am such a numpty person,
that in this world expect people to know my situation.
After knowing as it is they would remain ignoramuses.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a lost smile by mahima pahwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Feeling Free Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- ELAINE'S CONFUSION, Terry Collett
- *X*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Lullaby, Richard D. Remler
- The final sentence, s yadu krishnan
- Rhythm's Of Propensity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- PREDATORS 10 WORDS, Beryl Dov
- The two laughs of a toddler, Kaki Venugopala Rao
- *IX*- To Love, Leslie Guylee Cron
- Making A Nation, Tony Adah