Ken e Hall
A LOVE STORY
In the domain of realities glove
Lovers touch, kiss and gently hug,
Every day is new
To swim in the sea of love.
The wisdom of life is covered in a sweet mist,
Oblivious no lovers can live
Like 'A rose without a thorn'
For no rose can ever exist.
Pure love is indeed gained from above,
Life's thorns are guarding pure love,
The mist will clear as life goes on as
Lovers will learn to grasp the thorns of life
For togetherness will win for ever lovers glory
To give credit to this lovers story.
Ken e Hall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A LOVE STORY by Ken e Hall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols