A Marriage Blessing.
God brought you together for some reason,
Only He knows the purpose of the season,
We just have to know, all will end well
What will tomorrow bring, no man can tell.
Do your best little darlings love & respect each other,
This is a great advise of a caring mother
Personally my wish is just the best of everything,
Perfect health, good living & true happiness everlasting.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Marriage Blessing. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu