Marvin Brato Sr
'A Matter Of Choice
In man's existence
there lies some gap
that define life's value
this void needs to be filled
with innate things of substance
to bring essence to how we live.
Man is prone to failures
as we all are never perfect
though how much we ever try
emptiness does grips into our souls
and we are threaten by a gaping whole
that hold us to make the right decision.
Two sides stand for us to choose
there is good and bad vibes to lean
in which we need a bridge to walk on
and this can be made passable only by us
through building self-discipline to fill the gap
Either way is a matter of innate personal choice.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('A Matter Of Choice by Marvin Brato Sr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey