Marvin Brato Sr
(((((((( Dream Comes True))))))))
Everyone aspires for an education
Study the lessons is required action
Today after those struggles I have made
Eventually I got now my hard earned degree
Rendering a professional work is now for fee.
Best parents I do possess
Always back me in the process.
Now I am grateful for their support
Deep inside I'm proud of their effort.
Opportunities I await to get a fortune;
Jobs varies but I may hit the best tune
On this day I will do what I dare wish for.
Dream I have made is becoming true
Enthusiasm inside will help me through.
Life I foresee is now hopeful and bright
Moving to meet all challenges with might,
Onward to graduation becomes my delight.
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((((((((( Dream Comes True)))))))) by Marvin Brato Sr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Why Are You So Sad, Bulat Okudzhava
- Rivals, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- ODE TO COLONEL GADDAFI, alexander opicho
- Catapult, Naveed Khalid
- Canadian geese to base, lee fones
- Let Us Enjoy The Tiny Moments Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Meanderings, Naveed Khalid
- The Love To Motherland, Bulat Okudzhava
- Pastimes Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Think tank, gajanan mishra