Heather Z. Hanna
A time to be, together.
A time to connect.
A moment to relax and share.
Slow it down,
Take a breath.
To beating Hearts
In the dark
Or light of day,
What matters that?
The time alone is all
To bridge the gap
Of everyday rush
and lonely times.
And make a memory
On your Heart and soul.
And make a memory,
A place to go,
When you find
And need to know
That your not alone, alone.
(6.26.7 Inner Thoughts)
Heather Z. Hanna's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Memory by Heather Z. Hanna )
- Why do need wisdom anytime?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Exquisite Thing, Mark R. Elias
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)