Heather Z. Hanna
A time to be, together.
A time to connect.
A moment to relax and share.
Slow it down,
Take a breath.
To beating Hearts
In the dark
Or light of day,
What matters that?
The time alone is all
To bridge the gap
Of everyday rush
and lonely times.
And make a memory
On your Heart and soul.
And make a memory,
A place to go,
When you find
And need to know
That your not alone, alone.
(6.26.7 Inner Thoughts)
Heather Z. Hanna's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Memory by Heather Z. Hanna )
- I had shied away, hasmukh amathalal
- Shoemaker, Gaurav Juyal
- King Serpentine, Gaurav Juyal
- The clouds and the child, Thampi KEE
- To My Princess, Abekah Emmanuel
- Those sensations تلك الاحاسيس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The God gives, hasmukh amathalal
- Small fishes, Melikhaya Zagagana
- When you're old, JJ Evendon
- The story of the soap, Melikhaya Zagagana
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Udiah (witness to Yah)