Heather Z. Hanna
A time to be, together.
A time to connect.
A moment to relax and share.
Slow it down,
Take a breath.
To beating Hearts
In the dark
Or light of day,
What matters that?
The time alone is all
To bridge the gap
Of everyday rush
and lonely times.
And make a memory
On your Heart and soul.
And make a memory,
A place to go,
When you find
And need to know
That your not alone, alone.
(6.26.7 Inner Thoughts)
Heather Z. Hanna's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Memory by Heather Z. Hanna )
- Holloween Party, Narayana Raghavan
- The Vulture, Curtlan Popo
- Plenty Thirst Century, Curtlan Popo
- A Damp Bathroom Wall Speaks To You, Narayana Raghavan
- Why I'm You, Curtlan Popo
- Your Eyes, C J Browning
- Glamour Bloggers, Salmon Gobblers and Ca.., Curtlan Popo
- It's Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- Threads Of The Matrix, Curtlan Popo
- A crab is a crab, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)