Margaret Alice (The Crystal Age / Pretoria - South Africa)
A Memory of Undying Love 4.22.2008
He stands for everything I revere:
honesty, truth, personal integrity,
unique eccentricity and most of all
a memory of undying love….
But I am fighting a battle lost
to have the family reinstate his
honour – where do I begin and
where do I end the campaign?
The conclusion is foregone, I
cannot hold on to a principle
in the face of unanimous
opposition but I shall cherish
truth in my mind, making
my father King and crowning
him in my life, using him
as my role model…
Margaret Alice's Other Poems
- ' 2011/04/30 For Carine (Rev.)
- ' 2011/04/28 Something Dreadful
- ' 2011/04/03 Sad Images (Rev.)
- ' 2011/04/13 A Perfect Sphinx
- ' Quite Satisfied '
- ' 2011/04/01 Honour And Respect (Rev.)
- ' 2011/04/01 Twice As Much Life
- ' 2011/04/06 Lost My Soul (Rev)
- ' 2011/04/15 My Spirit
- ' 2011/05/02 A Magic Vigil (Rev.)
- ' 2011/05/05 Smile At Me Again
- ' 2011/06/02 Multiverse
- ' Arabic Gospel '
- ' Total Freedom '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.