A Mercedes Hubcap
Cistern and sieve emerge like changelings
In the disenfranchised wastes of rubbishdom
A Mercedes hubcap shelters from the rain
A tyre curls up with a toilet seat
Here, is a holding bay of rejects
Lacking legitimate purpose
Of no fixed abode.
A red umbrella rests on a greasy mattress
A mildewed orange splits its tangy sides
Two bike wheels lie divorced, their assets stripped.
sheena blackhall's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mercedes Hubcap by sheena blackhall )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 .., rajendran muthiah
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE