A Message To My Crush
Say Hello to my darling crush
The lady I'd love to be mine
Cos all I feel is this sudden rush
Coursing through my veins when I'm with thine.
Although your name I do not know
And your age I couldn't ever guess
But something I do know,
Is with you I wanna be blessed.
Your face, ever will I love see
Your smell, always I'd love to breath
Your skin, smooth to my touch I feel
And thy lips, I wouldn't mind giving a kiss.
Oh my darling beautiful crush,
Where thou pretty self art?
For my face long to see U blush
To this tiny little piece of art.
Help deliver this write to her
'Cause this I write for her
Not to you reading this fact
Nor me writing this art.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Message To My Crush by Deniyi Dedayo )
- Adam's Story: Redemption, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- купить крест торетто, kvazy1 kvazy1
- To surrender, gajanan mishra
- Drink, Mark Webster
- Veneration Celebration, Wood Nymph
- My Perfect Moment, Mark Webster
- Yes, I've Started Loving Self!, Nishant Seeker
- Twinkle twinkle little star, ramesh rai
- The Waiting, Jeremy Rascon
- Metaphysical Martyr, James Darwin Smith II
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)