A Message To My Crush
Say Hello to my darling crush
The lady I'd love to be mine
Cos all I feel is this sudden rush
Coursing through my veins when I'm with thine.
Although your name I do not know
And your age I couldn't ever guess
But something I do know,
Is with you I wanna be blessed.
Your face, ever will I love see
Your smell, always I'd love to breath
Your skin, smooth to my touch I feel
And thy lips, I wouldn't mind giving a kiss.
Oh my darling beautiful crush,
Where thou pretty self art?
For my face long to see U blush
To this tiny little piece of art.
Help deliver this write to her
'Cause this I write for her
Not to you reading this fact
Nor me writing this art.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Message To My Crush by Deniyi Dedayo )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(June 27, 1936 - February 13, 2010)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
Poem of the Day
- A Thought A Head, Ima Ryma
- **कधी कधी **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- ** सागं ना 2 **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- ** अबोल भावना मनातल्या **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- I am Not Alone, Sandra Feldman
- When the flower withers, Leong Ming Loong
- चादंण रात, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- The Scheme, Tony Adah
- The Worry, Leong Ming Loong
- जो अब तन्हा ही निकला तो, ज़माना साथ चलता है, Abhishek Omprakash Mishra