A metaphor for weariness
Our distance is getter farther
like an old weary boat departing from the ruined port of
to a journey that will take it
or even more,
the irony is that
we still sleep together in the same
bed our butts meeting sometimes
slowly crawling like ants back to
Poet Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.