Kesav Venkat Easwaran
A Midnight Song...
A midnight song was floating on,
My dream was watching on;
To reach it out, to sleep it on
How longed my mind forlorn!
A midnight song was pouring on,
My thirst was hoping on;
To drink it sweet, to feel it soft
How longed my heart forlorn!
A midnight song was raining on,
Misty meadows drench on;
Amidst I saw you coming down
To quench my love you on!
Kesav Venkat Easwaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Midnight Song... by Kesav Venkat Easwaran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Kimmo Samuel Timonen, Richard Thripp
- Jean-Félix Picard, Richard Thripp
- Simón Bolívar Day, Richard Thripp
- Death Denizens, Richard Thripp
- March to past, SALINI NAIR
- Elements Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing a loved mate, Ananta Madhavan
- Tears Imprisoned, The Astronomer
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak