A MOSQUITO OF MASS PAINS
Stealthily it comes into my poor body To bite it in a cunning and an absurd way, Awkwardly it bites any spot in my body, So it makes me suffer and rub crazily, Ironically it bites my body or any spot it Chooses as it likes and not as I like, Absurdly it challenges all my abilities And I am incapable of doing anything, Cowardly this small mosquito attacks me With all weapons of mass pains crazily, Crazily I look for it and when I catch it It becomes mine and only my favorite hunt, Happily I scratch it off of the map and I Start rubbing my spots of pains, and Finally I go back to my normal life in Chasing the rest of the mosquitoes of Mass pains.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- (شم النسيم - اجا الربيع) -new-
- ؟ سندويتشة فلافل او سندويتشة شاورما (A F...
- 2014 / TWENTY-EOURTEEN
- 2014 Is The Pretty Year Of Hope
- A BANKRUPT مديونير
- A BARREL OF OIL
- A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
- A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You
- A CAKE PARTY
- A candle of pretty light
- A Chalet
- A CIVIL ENGINEER IN THE HARD TIME -new-
- A civil engineer in the hard time مهندسة... -new-
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.