A Most Blissful Curse
Her voice is quite melodic,
Her eyes are the epitome of hypnotic,
Is she mine, or am I hers?
I can't imagine a more blissful curse.
I am under a spell,
One so utopic, that I fell.
I need not be caught,
For she's given me wings, and everything I've sought.
I hear no Siren's song,
Only a love ladden lullaby,
From my sweet.
So I must sweep her from her feet.
Flowers stay in bloom,
Whenever we share a room,
She cast life wherever she may roam,
She has my heart, and calls it home.
As she makes me human,
I make her divine,
She may be only one of a kind,
But it's safe to say, she's mine.
Steven Elsner's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Most Blissful Curse by Steven Elsner )
- Eternity I, Naveed Khalid
- The Reign of Life, Patrick Czyz
- On The Rosy Cross, Naveed Khalid
- Survival, Patrick Czyz
- Title Of A Poem, Naveed Khalid
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam