A mother's story
'Can' you tell what is mother and her form?
Who reminds you doing thing's when you are wrong, , ,
Mother is the candle who burn herself;
to light our life
Mother hold you nine month's, with a pain and fights, , to bring you to the new life, , , , ,
Mother hides her pain from our life,
How the apple is cut by a knife
The apple cut and gives us taste, , , that's he feel her life is not waste,
Every one says that 'god' is best, , ,
But in my life my mother is best, , , , ,
I love you mother, , , , ,
Ali Hussain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A mother's story by Ali Hussain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak