A Mothers Embrace
Even though she is gone,
she's still with them.
ever by their side,
never to leave them.
always watching over them,
knowing she cant help them,
knowing they cant see her,
hopping they feel her.
but the feel it in their heart,
they may not show it, but they do,
they miss her,
and know she's watching.
until the day comes,
when they get to meet her again,
and feel her warm embrace again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mothers Embrace by Jeryn Bean )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer
- Only to be experienced!, Somanathan Iyer
- Praying Peace, Aftab Alam