Ramesh T A
A NATURAL GOD IS TRUTH!
Natural God with Universal Spirit as truth I accept;
God creates everything in the Universe by evolution;
God is present everywhere transcending everything
That follows natural laws framed by Universal God
Tho’ man makes scientific revolutions by technology!
For the worn out souls poetry gives inspiration, energy;
Natural God inspires, energies and invigorates souls
As Nature, painting, music and poetry do to all men!
Religions are various routes to reach this one God –
Infinite truth, love, beauty, joy, peace and bliss for all!
All the good things of all the world religions I accept;
All unscientific and superstitious things I cannot accept;
Forgiveness for sins like murder, rape and terrorism of
All kinds of religions, heaven and hell I cannot accept;
Dharma or natural justice for up gradation I accept!
Ideas of avatars, messiahs, prophets and guide I analyse;
There is One God for all religions though vary by names;
But only one messiah alone I cannot accept for atonement!
God need not create prophets to save and guide mankind;
God can do all things through good people around us too!
The creative power of poets I see as the work of one God;
The ideas that help all develop I see as the expression of God;
The beauties I see everywhere is the reflections of one God;
Nature, Books and Music are the instruments of God’s voice;
The music I hear everywhere is the echo of one God’s voice!
Forgiving after confession, last prophets are humbugs of religions;
All sins have to be ended by being born here again and again;
Complete atonement is achieved by rebirths till attaining moksha.
No one can escape from the clutches of Dharma, the laws of God
Though man escapes from the laws of man taking asylum in creed!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A NATURAL GOD IS TRUTH! by Ramesh T A )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- At the End of the Rainbow, Reagan A. Latumbo
- yeah you got all the answers i know - an.., sEaN nOrTh
- Life-death bicycle, gajanan mishra
- Broken Not Forgotten, Melissa Furey
- 2 ReaD A LinE Or 2 - Sh# ThaT they $mOkE.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Past, Sari Mavi
- winter clothes, Eric Ericson
- Sonnet11: 'Whose Mistresses These Are? '.., Pijush Biswas
- Deep in vogue, Stephen Brian Brady
- Deep into the Sea, Reagan A. Latumbo