A new born poetess
I did not yet acquire some sweet readers,
To confess how loved my art lives free!
When I will die,
My soul will pass away
And my achievements will witness their birth
Because till today; I will be remembered
Remembered while I will possibly be away from that remembrance
Or even blind to see the commemoration of it!
It would be a fortunate late gift that glorifies negligence misfortune
Why can't you see me now?
A bit before fate sees it….
Do read me; your perceptions will make me travel to the land of resting;
Young flourishing poets!
How much hours shall I wait?
To smell the perfume of recognition
Praises are all sterile!
Give me a true incentive that fosters mine sensation
I am here, whispering to your future books!
With a complete confidence that I am read in silence.
Beloufa Chahra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A new born poetess by Beloufa Chahra )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
Poem of the Day
- Controlling The Narrative, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Hallucinated, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Livng In Fear To Live Life, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Dil Jeetney Ki Khatir (Being Inspired By.., Akhtar Jawad
- Hershey, Nero CaroZiv
- Tired 2, Michael P. McParland
- Happiness Returns, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Poetry I Adore, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Monkeys in City, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Emptiness, Marilyn Jean