A New Kind of Mother's Day
She will never be forgotten,
We will always remember her silly ways,
Now we have to pray...
Mom's help you when you're feeling blue,
They always know what's ailing you...
Mom's wear many hats...
Their energy never quits...
Their love is everlasting...
It was time for her to wear wings,
Put away these earthly things...
Mom's in Heaven and I know for sure...
Jesus helped with this earthly cure.
I wish all the mothers on Mother's Day,
A Blessed and Joyous Day!
Mom is looking down on me,
Sending love to my family!
Donna Donzella's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A New Kind of Mother's Day by Donna Donzella )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp
- swallow, mina lotfi
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...