Born from Love~Children
They're two of a kind, this I know,
Their wonderful spirits always show...
This was surely a great day,
As Frankie graduated and we continued to pray.
I'm so proud to have a niece and nephew such as this,
I always greet them with a kiss...
Gina's on her way too,
When school begins in September.
Children are the Light of the World...
There's is pure love,
Sent from above.
I never had children of my own,
I'm so happy to see how much Gina & Frankie have grown.
So never forget that beautiful child you once were,
Knowing that God brought us here...
Dedicated to my beautiful niece and nephew, Gina and Frankie,
Children circle the world with Love!
Donna Donzella's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Born from Love~Children by Donna Donzella )
- for a friend who had gone cold one summer, RIC S. BASTASA
- a journey away from words, RIC S. BASTASA
- the iron cables laid to sea, RIC S. BASTASA
- Finding her, Akhil Zoomin
- great respect for what should not be sp.., RIC S. BASTASA
- for life is life and it is never yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- o! Grief!, RIC S. BASTASA
- Sleep Tight Dear One, Michael McParland
- Wicked Intentions, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Last words, Akhil Zoomin
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Indira Renganathan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)