A new morning
A new morning, a new star
A new challenge, a new bar
Birds are flying out there
And the sun is up in the sky
Everything is so bright and fair
That I wish I could fly.
For this wonderful life I want to thank God
Where happiness calls me with a nod.
What is life
Without any obstacle
From which when you escape
It feels like a miracle.
A new morning, a new star,
A new life, a new war;
A new challenge, a new bar,
A new morning, a new star;
A new morning, a new star.
NITYA MORE's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A new morning by NITYA MORE )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Praise of Nobility (Fourteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Motionless, asoke ray
- Stated Cause, johnny case
- Copyright, Samantha Pearson
- annoying wood pigeon, lee fones
- Really very unique..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- leave me your hands so i can learn how t.., Mandolyn Davidson
- Open Windows, Lilly Emery
- The Captor Paragon, johnny case
- The Melody Of The Wind, Dennis Lange