A new morning
A new morning, a new star
A new challenge, a new bar
Birds are flying out there
And the sun is up in the sky
Everything is so bright and fair
That I wish I could fly.
For this wonderful life I want to thank God
Where happiness calls me with a nod.
What is life
Without any obstacle
From which when you escape
It feels like a miracle.
A new morning, a new star,
A new life, a new war;
A new challenge, a new bar,
A new morning, a new star;
A new morning, a new star.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A new morning by NITYA MORE )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra
- GOD'S LOVE, Tom Zart
- I am a woman, Komal Kapoor
- God! - th@ wE n0t, sEaN nOrTh
- Prescribed or, gajanan mishra
- BUZZ OFF, Phil Soar