A nymph`s call at waterfalls...
(Monday, September 15,2008)
A nYmpH by chance happened to pass by a waterfalls...
And was attracted in it's submurging rush of crystal waters,
Her wings are broken, can't fly, can't explore;
So she waited for a mortal to carry her near the pool.
Then the mortal came, by chance, passed into woods thru the falls,
And saw the most beautiful nymph he had ever seen in dreams;
He offered to lift her up, carry her on his back,
So the nymph can enjoy the rapture of the site!
The mortal stared while the nYmpH giggle and laugh,
And as their eyes met, they knew they are in lOve;
Alas! She needs no wings to fly or even swim on deep waters of the site!
I am the nYmph, yOu are the mortal, can we be One in heart?
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A nymph`s call at waterfalls... by Inner Whispers )
- The different images in life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- India To Vow, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Touch of Fall, Rhonda Trull
- AMISS, Gina Borrebach
- Geleefd, geliefd, verzonken, Madrason writer
- That coming Fall, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Set of Compromises, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- A Fundamental Fruit Of The Soul, Romella Kitchens
- Facebook (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Lover Mother Lover, stephen ifill
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- How Attractive Are You, Shaun Shane
- Daffodil, Shaun Shane
- 06 Perpetual Optimism, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- what i am, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)