Suzanna C Chevalier
A ONENESS BLESSER GOES TO JAIL
Doing what matters most
for I am still human, I’m not a ghost.
“You are Oneness, Consciousness and Bliss”
I kept repeating this.
With my hands placed in a heart shape
above my head
I said this mantra again and again.
In the holding room I did sit
repeating “I am Oneness, Consciousness and Total Bliss”.
I aim my hands out to the Palm Beach County Jail
every day without fail.
The inmates in there need all the divine light they can get
they are still human don’t forget.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on April 7,2013
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A ONENESS BLESSER GOES TO JAIL by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Sound, Michael McParland
- The Scene, Michael McParland
- The Only One, Michael McParland
- The Night Glorious Light, Michael McParland
- The Move, Michael McParland
- When I First Saw Her, Mark Anton
- The Mist, Michael McParland
- The Land, Michael McParland
- The King, Michael McParland
- The Highest Weight Bearing Beam, Michael McParland