Suzanna C Chevalier
A ONENESS BLESSER GOES TO JAIL
Doing what matters most
for I am still human, I’m not a ghost.
“You are Oneness, Consciousness and Bliss”
I kept repeating this.
With my hands placed in a heart shape
above my head
I said this mantra again and again.
In the holding room I did sit
repeating “I am Oneness, Consciousness and Total Bliss”.
I aim my hands out to the Palm Beach County Jail
every day without fail.
The inmates in there need all the divine light they can get
they are still human don’t forget.
Written by Suzanna Chevalier on April 7,2013
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A ONENESS BLESSER GOES TO JAIL by Suzanna C Chevalier )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Honour my feelings!, Rekha Mandagere
- The End is Coming, michael hagwood
- A pencil on a painting, Ntando.B Da poet
- Distance, Alex Rodriguez
- Fierceless, Alex Rodriguez
- A Thousand More, Smoky Hoss
- i think i left my hand in yours. go look., Mandolyn ...
- Wild cold of novemeber, Alex Rodriguez
- Far Off, Sentamu Aziz
- Mill By The River, Stratis Havarti