Suzanna C Chevalier
Suzanna C Chevalier Poems
- Originality I may fall but I will always get back ...
- Natural Order Of Things Highly Evolved Society feelings are ...
- Let Your Light Shine Let your light shine out make it big ...
- Pray For Inmates Going To Cour... May prayers are with the ...
- The Matrix Helps Me “Good Luck to you” the nurse does say I ...
- Sorry Sorry is a five letter word, it is said when you feel...
- Win Me Over Ice is like a man’s ego, fun and easy to crush, ...
Being born on April 18th I am the defender of the underdog. I write poems about the planet like saving the plant kingdom, our oceans, and wildlife. Being 4th generation First Nations of Canada I have an affinity to the Gaia –Mother Earth and her creatures.
Christina Sunrise is one of my alias’s. Christina means follower of Christ. I write about Jesus and his word and life. I wrote a poem ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Suzanna C Chevalier
I may fall
but I will always get back up
Nothing in this world can stop me
from getting back on top.
For we are all are at the top of our own game
No two people are alike or even the same.
We all original and create likewise
No duplications in God’s world
nothings under disguise.
Everything is unique and totally great
We create Who We Are single day.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on October 5,2011