A Part of Life
Go to Hell!
Man cried and went out.
Seated and Gazing to,
Common Picture on the Wall.
the door of house is opened.
Mom, I'm hungry.
What's for dinner?
Her daughter comes into and cries out.
Woman Stands and Goes to the Kitchen.
Rasul Raessi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Part of Life by Rasul Raessi )
- Ba Bump Beat, Emma R. Kessler
- Impossible, Baki Yigit
- Basic instinct Burns, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- I love you more than 🎂🍰, Mark Heathcote
- My Friends (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Story of a postman, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Boy & his Lamb, narasanna n narasanna n
- Let Alone Me, Asma Riaz Khan
- The Unbearable, Lilly Emery
- My Childhood poem-3, soulful heart
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)