~ A poem to kids~
Wake up with the feeling of I am no longer here. If only I had the strength to protect from the tears, I will have to chase away your fears. My heart goes one way and my head goes the other. I must have faith and love to be a good mother. Everyday I see their smile as bright as the sun, everyday and everyway I will always love my amazingly beautiful sons. No matter what I will always defend and protect them forever, no matter what we are always bound with love together.
Brandy Avery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~ A poem to kids~ by Brandy Avery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- World Of Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...