A Poem To My Grandmother
I never thought i would have a bigger mother,
in the form of my sweet grandmother,
as she lives life to the fullest knowing life could end at any minute.
Teaching me values that i will never forget,
and morals which i will follow step by step,
even after growing so old and always having that beautiful glow.
Since the day i was born she always cared for me,
pampering me and feeding me as her own son,
even if night became dawn and she was withering like a flower in the pond.
Now that she has taught me her values i will take care of her,
as she did for me because she to me is of indispensable value.
The day will come when god will take her from this place,
she will be missed by people known to her from this very place.
As her days come near she will be in my heart forever,
because i will always remember her as my sweet grandmother.
Geet Asher's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poem To My Grandmother by Geet Asher )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Haiku The Season, Heather Burns
- Haiku Autumn Days, Heather Burns
- This Is Not A Consolation Prize, mary douglas
- State Of Mind, david kush
- The Mermaid Predictions, The Future Of S.., mary douglas
- Call the coastguard there's a galley sla.., Mark Heathcote
- My English Sucks ….. [ENGLISH ('poo.., Bri Edwards
- The Fairytale Stories Will Emerge, mary douglas
- Someday On The Page Where The Monsters A.., mary douglas
- My True Friends And Readers, Lilly Emery