Monk E. Biz
A Poet Tree
did you say?
No, a tree!
Know a tree
it can share
Do all 3
no! A tree!
know a tree
it teaches poetry
Monk E. Biz's Other Poems
Topic(s): love educates
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
who taught me to read nature and listen to trees
Comments about this poem (A Poet Tree by Monk E. Biz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Goodbye, Michael McParland
- Farewell, Michael McParland
- Falling, Michael McParland
- The Poet's License, Tony Adah
- A Journey That Ended In Laughs, Michael McParland
- Is life an error?, gajanan mishra
- Life's Connection, Sandra Feldman
- A TUTTI VOI, UN' OFFERTA CON AMORE!, Monk E. Biz
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah