PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
A prayer to my Pagli...
Pagli, I know, you have lots to say
to me, your love.Then why hold them back
from me, your love, and pain both of us?
Don`t keep so quiet; it kills my heart.
Why you`re so mute since our start?
Or tell me in a word where you keep your words
that you may love to say but never ever say;
and if it`s your heart, I`ll brave the storms
to find them all and I`ll make hay.
Pagli, don`t keep mum.
Let me hear; let them come
out to my heart like love smart.
Your silence brings a spooky chill;
frosts in summer and kills the spring thrill.
Shower me with your words, the words of love;
and I`ll die as a white dove.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A prayer to my Pagli... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra