A question to my inside! !
Shall I ask thee my heart,
'How to love? ! '
A silly question of this dove! !
An answer that cannot be lent,
Given or joyfully spent! !
Something to feel,
An answer so real!
That makes even the blind man see,
With such strong feelings there are to be! !
Feelings that feel its self,
And never places its wings on the shelf! !
That runs wild through the rivers green,
That sees the 'love' that can never been seen,
Love itself that; see itself from a distance so far,
Locked up in a selfish tower!
Let it out,
And it let freely soar! !
Give yourself to it,
And in return It will love you more and more! !
That of love is truly it,
That of love we could never toss aside or on it spit! !
How much more could I ask? !
This of a question! ! A big task! !
A simple question,
Such power in it!
That when it echoes back,
Love is lit! !
Lit forever eternally! !
This love of such grace and esctacy! ! !
Savio Vogt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A question to my inside! ! by Savio Vogt )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- صرخة ألم, Sossi Khachadourian
- chibok girls, ademola oluwabusayo
- Inaudible Words, Naveed Akram
- Russell's Loss, Paul Hartal
- Truth Lies - Kid's Stuff -howtobuilddefe.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Man I Met, Buxton Shippy
- The Penance Of Unguarded Selfishness., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Plants Hurt, Naveed Akram
- My love for my birth land, binod bastola
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley