RIC S. BASTASA
a rainy day
the trees are full of green leaves.
the shrubs are flowery.
the grasses are still wet with dew.
two muscular men pass by.
Under one black umbrella.
One hand on the shoulder
of the other
keeping themselves close
to avoid being wet by the rain.
On the bench beside the
One lean white man
sits with sad eyes
(i guess there must
be tears on his cheeks)
looking at them.
Not a word is heard.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a rainy day by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Shiv and Shakti, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Is War, Justin Molebatsi
- Shut Up You Drug Addict (Clean Version), Paula Glynn
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -50, Ronjoy Brahma
- Woman's Relation Matters, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Altar Of Twilight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- alone! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- Grace, Jacque Hardison
- Conjure The Music, Margaret Alice Second
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -49, Ronjoy Brahma