RIC S. BASTASA
a rainy day
the trees are full of green leaves.
the shrubs are flowery.
the grasses are still wet with dew.
two muscular men pass by.
Under one black umbrella.
One hand on the shoulder
of the other
keeping themselves close
to avoid being wet by the rain.
On the bench beside the
One lean white man
sits with sad eyes
(i guess there must
be tears on his cheeks)
looking at them.
Not a word is heard.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a rainy day by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Insignificant, Kyle Schlicher
- I Watch The Ants, Kyle Schlicher
- Feel sorry, gajanan mishra
- Marmalade Mountains…, Mark Heathcote
- O Policeman, Beat You Not The The Other .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Raincoat, Kyle Schlicher
- Running Through The Cornfield, Kyle Schlicher
- I Cut Out The Words For This Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- HAPPINESS IS THE GREATTEST PLEASURE السع.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Don't be selfish, gajanan mishra