Sidi J. Mahtrow
A Reply to Wilson's Illusions
Easy to criticize
Till you realize
That those who are so smart
Have no answers for a start!
Just trust us they say
Things will be better in our day.
(And then you look back
At their efforts, alack!
A group of bumbling fools
That had Albright as one of their tools.
'Weapons of mass destruction' was her cry
As she, like 'chicken little' pointed to the sky
Then shuffled off to oblivion
With the others of similar strain.
Bring them back you say
God forbid. Domesday!)
Sidi J. Mahtrow's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Reply to Wilson's Illusions by Sidi J. Mahtrow )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Autumn Sky, Ronald Chapman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -44, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -43, Ronjoy Brahma
- Proposal (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Mystery, Kyle Schlicher
- only Dfence against the rythym - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will