Revolved around in blood shed
The diabolical chasm of the earth's
Downtrodden. It revolved and revolved.
The draconian forces, antithetical or counter
Revolutionary. They were the reactionists.
They were fighting for 'capital' and others,
Fought to find a place with the divine.
It is now on my doors;
Burning the inner core of the fabric woven,
With the thinnest thread.
You hold my anger with the point of a gun;
With your finger on trigger.
You have saved your 'capital',
I am burning myself.
Revolution and the Wolves by Samir Alramahi, Jordan.
Sadiqullah Khan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Revolution by Sadiqullah Khan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything but God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (Acrostic Poem), Marvin Brato Sr