A rise from a fall
Often as it happens to all,
miss something, expect it not,
it might be your time to fall.
As the world might go upside down,
Never worry, you are not to drown,
In your bad times many might frown,
Little do they know that you have grown
for when you fall,
you do rise again after all.
Wiser you get with every fall,
stronger are your emotions to show it all,
with all your might, you do leap,
then comes your time for a peacefull sleep.
Ignore all others, whatever they call,
for you know how to rise from a fall.
Deepak Calyampoondi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A rise from a fall by Deepak Calyampoondi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Draw Life, John Ugolo Umah
- The Journey..., John Ugolo Umah
- Soul, John Ugolo Umah
- Are You There?, Michael McParland
- Another Year, Michael McParland
- Another Day, Michael McParland
- Another Christmas, Michael McParland
- Another, Michael McParland
- Anonymous Girl, Michael McParland
- I want to be a serial chiller with you, Mandolyn Davidson