Lodi Cj Ludovik
A Wedding Dress On A Day With Snow
How precious life is
worth living even...
with empty pockets
the panair of all the bad's
to live in hope wishing for
a unity without the tears.
How to overthrow, this spiky bushes
to not only live, for your dreams
but to have things for real
that you will be dedicated hard
within all your power in your heart.
You need money, to live well
only life, is a free gift
Who would work overtime...
just to avoid being thrilled.
How it will... convince a girl
that she only thinks on about;
a wedding dress, as gift of love
for the snowing day, into flair.
Lodi Cj Ludovik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Wedding Dress On A Day With Snow by Lodi Cj Ludovik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah