A gladly rose crawls his spines against my skin,
no blood, no scratches, just pain and many lies,
petal by petal looses his trade trough faith,
and unwittingly unleashes curses and dead....
A silver rose shines with a weaker glow,
flying among the grass and the silky sky,
drives my mind directly to insanity,
like an expert hunter kills all my ghostes....
so, there is none rose with perfect beauty,
none parfum petals to smell again,
a rose is a rose and pain is pain,
none secrets are hidden between love or hate...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rose by Angel Rodriguez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh
- My Eyes, Kyle Schlicher
- Big Ivory!, Denis Martindale
- My Eyes Blue And Clear, Kyle Schlicher
- Tomorrow I, Sadiqullah Khan
- Elegy To A Gypsy Lass, richard harris