A rude rhyme on the rudimentaries.
I recently had reason for a boast
when emptying my bowels in great haste.
I felt the need to raise a glass and toast
my puerile prize which others see as waste.
'Come see this beauty! ' I cried to my wife.
'A full 5 pounder, if it be an ounce! '
She answered swiftly 'NO! ! ! Not on your life'
I waited by the door, ready to pounce.
'You must come see my proud and portly poo!
Just hold your nose and have a sneaky peek'
'All right! ! .' She then relented and would do
her worst witnessing duty of the week.
'There's nothing here! Have you been telling tales? '
'Hell no, ' I cried. 'It's on the bloody scales! '
Dan Reynolds's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A rude rhyme on the rudimentaries. by Dan Reynolds )
- 74, Naveed Khalid
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan