It’s a secret.
Wind steals a way
Under the knotty tree,
Plunges into darkness
So as to seek
The chill fire;
Vile and wild
Flux well with stormy waves.
An underworld commitment!
-you feel the tempo
But see it not-
The night looks heavy
And heavier still
In the pain of seeing
Having been rocked
On the uneven bed
She listens to
The roaring sea
And the labour
Becomes more a fact.
When I doubted Your existence
sarojkanta dash's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Secret by sarojkanta dash )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock