A shadow looms
A shadow is looming
Bringing with it gloom
Now i will be in the doom.
I no this looming shadow is you.
I no your coming for me.
In my sleep topnight.
In my dreams youll return.
Youll come back for me.
The looming shadow.
Is where you are.
Why must you haunt me still?
Please leave me alone.
In the knight you creep in
In the creaks
I no your there
Like a ghost in my dreams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A shadow looms by Amy Kerswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Let's Think About Humanity, Prodip Kumar
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything But God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese