A Silent Afternoon
A silent afternoon it is
Which is simply going on
The process continues of life
In a manner which is peaceful.
It is the peace which counts and matters the most
To describe life as journey of feelings
Endless, which can be since emotions which are pure have no end
The end is often where the journey begins, so even my end will mean a new beginning
As life never ends since then it will be a spiritual journey with an eternal meaning of just being a true soul.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Silent Afternoon by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer
- We can't live, Somanathan Iyer
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer
- That's Racist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The best I could do, Somanathan Iyer
- A Confidence Born Of Grace, John deVries
- HAIKU...The Wizard of Ice, Ken e Hall